Saturday, March 8, 2014

Notd some spring pink





I love this look for anytime of the year really but since I live in Canada and there is still 3 feel of snow on the ground lol
I want some kind of spring to get me out of the winter blues so this is how I did it

this is a rimmel London lasting finish pro in the color
330 posh pink
amazing color and very cheap for drugstore prices
I have had this polish for a while now and I still love it just as much as
I did when I first got it
it is a Revlon top speed in the color
140 guava
I have this on my ring finger of both hands as a accent color
this is seche vite top coat the worlds best top coat in my book
I am a mom so I don't have time to wait for polish to dry
this top coat dry's my polish in under 1 min !!!
amazing right but it is a bit pricey I guess around $11 each
I found mine for $4 at a winners
I used this as a base coat this was my first time trying it out it did dry fast and leave a bit of texture for my polish to hang on to so I think it will do great for that I don't know about making my nails stronger and longer but we will see !!

No comments:

Post a Comment