Saturday, March 8, 2014

Notd easter look





today I used this pink armor for a top coat my polish did not last one full day before chipping !!
so not a good top coat for sure

this is a walmart brand pure ice and they are amazing and cheap they are under $2 each \
this is in the color
home run
a beautiful mint green
this is the pure ice color
bikini
and I love this baby blue color in spring
ok so Essie polish is I think one of my faves but it can be pricey if you pay full price for it I find mine on sale
this is in the color
bond with whomever
very weird names Essie has for there colors but I think that is something that makes the line stand out
another great spring color
I think this is a perfect Easter nail polish look I love it and will be doing this for Easter weekend !
I hope you liked this

No comments:

Post a Comment