Thursday, March 13, 2014

Color of the year radiant orchid in lips










the color of the year is radiant orchid and I could not be happier
this is the Revlon lipgloss in lilac pastille
this is a swatch of the Revlon gloss I think this is perfect for the color of the year

this is a lip pigment from ebay I got a few months ago there is no name for this
it is just called #7
here is the swatch for the lip pigment it is for sure more of a lipstick them a gloss but
the color works perfect for the radiant orchid this year don't you agree ?

another lip color I think fits perfect is this lipstick
I got this years ago at walmart in one of those cheap sets you can get at Christmas
but do I ever love it
here is a swatch of tit the name of this is lage
the brand is the color workshop
this is for sure a bright one so I don't wear this very often but it sure is beautiful

ok this is my fave for sure out of the lipsticks I think the covergirl lipsticks
are amazing the pigmentation and the color longevity
and the all around texture is great
here is the swatch of the covergirl lipstick the name is 330 divine
ant she pretty lol

I love the Revlon lip butters this is the one I think fits with the color of the year best
btw I love the packaging don't you ? they put so much though into it !
here is the swatch of the lip butter the name of  it is
gumdrop for sure on the lighter side of the color spectrum
but all in all still perfect and beautiful for the season


thank you guys for reading this and I hope you enjoyed please let me know what your top picks for the color of the year are

No comments:

Post a Comment