Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome to 2016 on my blog

Hi guys so I want to welcome you all to 2016 here on my blog I have some goals for mysel this year I want to post here on my blog a lot more this year I was not very consistent with it and I want to do more so here are my goals 
.
.
.

Ok so first off I want to post reviews forsure ! 
Things like ... 
Hair care ,
Makeup,
Skincare ,
Nails
And more 
.
.
I also want to do more surrounding my family on here 
Like birthday posts 
Toy reviews 
Mommy tips 
And more 
.
.
And I want to post more YouTube stuff on here a little
Like .... 
More info on hauls
My thoughts on produts if thy have changed 
And some diys 
Maybe some food stuff 
And maybe just maybe some wieght loss stuff 
.
.
Anyway think you for sticking around and I hope you will injoy all that is to come !! 

Lastly my posting goal for my blog is at least twice a month ! 
We'll talk to you soon 
Xoxo
Joanna  

No comments:

Post a Comment