Thursday, April 16, 2015

Loreal fiberolagy from influenster

I got sent loreal shampoo conditioner and thicking serum for review from influenster and to be totally honest I did not have high hopes and this is why 

I was born with very fine (like newborn fine ) hair and to top it off it is super thin like you can see my scalp lol 
So you could imagine I really don't think anything can fix it 

But ... The loreal fiberolagy set did not change my hair from thin and fine to full and thick 
But what it did do was make my hair feel a little thinner and give my hair the appearance of fuller hair  and that was after one use ! 

So now that I have used it a few times I feel like it is giving my hair a little va va voom it never had before ! 

Here are some photo of what the box influenster sent to me looked like 
 





So long story short I really like this set and I would recommend it ! And I will buy it again myself ! ❤️❤️ 
Anyway don't forget to look for my u bovine and review on this set on my YouTube channel 
Mommysangeleyes6 :  https://youtu.be/qf7_cgoYk6I

No comments:

Post a Comment