Thursday, August 15, 2013

50 random facts !

This is the 50 random facts tag but i though i would share it in a blog post first ;) 

1. My middle name is beatrice 
2. I am 27 years old 
3. I got married at 16 
4. I have 6 kids 
5. I have 3 brothers 
6. I am the youngest kid and only girl
7. I love everything vanilla
8. My mom had me at 35
9. I had my first child at 15
10. I love classic cars
11. I had anorexia when i was younger  
12. I dont have my drivers license
13. I have a shopping problem 
14. My first best friends name was amanda 
15. I love animal print 
16. I am scared of death 
17. My father dies when i was 5
18. I almost drowned at my fathers funeral
19. I have more them 20 tattoos
20. My brother is my tattoo artist
21. Im scared of snakes
22. I love cats but own a dog 
23. I hate feet
24. I like my eyes
25. My fave color combo is pink and black
26. I have 10 boxes of nail polish 
27. I can not tan i burn
28. Me and my closes sibling is 15 years apart 
29. I get hives from the rain 
30. I am very shy but people think it is bitchyness 
31. I am a housekeeper (job) 
32. I hate burning my candles 
33. I can wiggle my ears 
34. I can shake my eyes
35. I have never left canada 
36. I am very ticklish
37. I am addicted to my phone 
38. I am a very jelouse person   
39. I stay mad for a very long time 
40. I can not forgive people very well
41. I have lots of earrings but can not wear earrings 
42. I wish i could have had more kids 
43. I hemorrhaged when i had my last baby 
44. I dont like watching movies 
45. I have never been asked out on a first date 
46. I hate when my food touches on my plate 
47. I love diet pepsi 
48. I have to eat one thing at a time off my plate 
49. I dont drink water 
50. I get embarrassed for people on tv or in movies to the point where i have to hide my face or change the channel lol

Well guys there they are 50 random facts about me some silly some you may already know thank you for reading :) 
Ttyl loves check out my youtube channel 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment